Oxnard School District Enrollment Center
UPDATE: The Enrollment Center is opening May 11th
by appointment only
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule an appointment
The staff of the Enrollment Center is on-duty and ready to answer any questions you might have. Please refer to the contact information in the Enrollment Center section or contact the Enrollment Center Manager, Danielle Gamez at email@example.com.
Also, you may download an enrollment packet OSD Enrollment Packet 2020-2021 or pick up a paper copy of the enrollment packet in the district office lobby located at 1051 South A street in Oxnard on Monday - Thursday 9:00 - noon.
Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday & Thursday
Mandatory Safety Guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick – fever, cough, sneezing
- Wear face mask or cloth coverings
- Only 1 parent will be allowed in to register new student
- 6 feet social distance protocols will be enforced
- Staff will follow disinfectant protocols after each appointment
- Restrooms will remain closed
The Oxnard School District Enrollment Center serves as a centralized location for families to register and enroll students at one of 21 school sites. The Enrollment Center offers the following services:
- Registration for students in grades preschool through eighth grade
- Verification of residence
- Verification of immunization
- Language assessment
- Program placement options
- Special Populations (homeless, foster and migrant families) services
- Transfer requests
The Enrollment Center is located at 925 South A Street, Oxnard, CA 93030. The Enrollment Center Manager, Danielle Gamez, can be reached at 805-385-1515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
General information about enrollment can also be obtained from email@example.com.