November Update: OSD has expanded Certificated staff Zoom accounts from Basic to Licensed to give additional features and access for district users. A licensed user is an account user who can host unlimited meetings on the public cloud and can host meetings with up to 100 participants.
Licensed users have these features available:
- Customize Personal Meeting ID
- Customizable Personal Link
- Attendance reports
- Recording to the Zoom cloud
- Be an alternative host or assign an alternative host
- Functions such as in meeting polling and virtual backgrounds/filters
- Be assigned user add-ons such as large meetings and webinars
If you haven’t synced your Zoom account with the Team Oxnard account please go to oxnardsd.zoom.us and click ‘Sign-in’. Use your OSD Google account to join. If that does not work please contact IT or submit a support ticket.
Q: Will my personal meeting ID (PMI) change?
Q: Will I lose any of my already scheduled meetings?
Q: Will I lose data from previous meetings I've hosted?