Human Resources will provide you with the guidance to coordinate your leave when you need to take time off work for your own medical condition, including pregnancy. Please submit your inquiry via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources manages extended leave of absences
Employee Requesting Leave:
1. Inform your supervisor.
2. Contact Human Resources to request your leave. Go to email@example.com
3. In your email you need to include the following information: (a) reason for leave (please do not include diagnosis or treatment plan) and (b) estimated dates or duration of leave.
Types of Leave:
- Employee's own medical health condition
- Family member's medical condition
- Pregnancy Leave
- Parental Leave
- Military Leave
- Personal Leave
Employees' Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with supervisors and Human Resources frequently
- Return the forms requested within 15 calendar days to Human Resources
- Send return to work forms to Human Resources
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 805-385-1522
What will HR do with your request?
- Prepare and send appropriate leave paperwork to employees.
- Designate leave when all required documentation has been submitted and all necessary approvals have been received.
- Advise the Payroll Department and the supervisor or designated site administrator of next steps in the leave process.
- Coordinate employees return to work, which may include required documentation.
Communicating with supervisor and employee through every step of the process