Dr. Jodi Nocero, Director
Pupil Services proudly serves the families of Oxnard School District in these important areas:
- Attendance / SARB (School Attendance Review Board)
- Behavior / Counseling / Discipline / PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports)
- Enrollment / Registration
- Family Needs: Clothing, Housing, Food
- Health: Behavioral, Dental, Hearing, Medical, Vision
- School Safety / Disaster Response / SROs (School Resource Officers)
- Section 504 (Disability accommodations not contained in an IEP)
- Special Programs: Homeless*, Foster Youth*, Migrant Families
If you need support in any of these areas, please follow the links above or contact us at 805-385-1501 Ext. 2161.
If you are interested in the Independent Study Program, please see the information below or click on the Independent Study link above.
* The Director of Pupil Services is the liaison for homeless and foster students. For support related to homeless and foster students, please contact the Department of Pupil Services.