AVID Team-Building Co-Ed Intramural Basketball Program
Team and Athlete Expectations
- Philosophy: Fun, Fair, Safe.
- Respect: Players, Staff, and Spectators.
- Report to court immediately after dismissed from eating lunch.
- Using full-size basketball court
- Games start with a jump ball by adult
- Players will referee own games
- Captains assist collect equipment before and after games.
- Players may not switch teams.
- Games will end 1 minute before the end of lunch when adult blows the whistle.
- Only players participating will be allowed on the court or field of play.
- Players or teams that do not follow guidelines will not be allowed to participate
- All players must play during the game.
- Must have a girl on court at all times
- Must have a 6th grader on the court at all times
- Only players on roster may be allowed to participate.
- All baskets are 1 point
- Adult will keep score
- All games conclude with sportsmanship high-five at half court.
- If any concerns or complaints, must complete a protest form to be turned in after school
- Players will follow all school policies.