During distance learning students will do these things with the help of parents...
1. Communicate regularly with the teacher through...
- Google Classroom
- phone call
2. Use the Distance Learning Plan that is sent out each week on Google Classroom...
- attend four Zoom meetings a week, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at 9:00 AM.
- complete the core areas of math, read to self, and literature (ELD) each day.
- complete PE minutes mandated by state law and the rest of the plan as time permits.
- grade math work and send math scores in daily to the teacher by text.
- turn in literature questions on Classroom daily.