Dear Community members,
Oxnard School District will be accepting applications for facility usage as of Monday April 3, 2023 8:00 a.m.
Available dates for reservations will be Wednesday, August 23, 2023 thru Friday, June 14, 2024.
“PRIOR YEARS BALANCES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE YOU MAY REQUEST RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2023 – 2024 SCHOOL YEAR.”
Estimados miembros de la comunidad,
El Distrito Escolar de Oxnard aceptar solicitudes para el uso de instalaciones a partir de las 8:00 a.m. el lunes, 3 de abril del 2023.
Las fechas disponbles para reservar serdel mircoles, 23 de agosto del 2023 al viernes, 14 de junio del 2024.
“LOS SALDOS DE AOS ANTERIORES DEBEN PAGARSE EN SU TOTALIDAD ANTES DE QUE PUEDAN SOLICITAR RESERVACIONES EN EL AÑO ESCOLAR 2023- 2024. “
Facility Civic PermitsSince 2019, the Oxnard School District has been utilizing Facilitron to assist us in the Civic permit application processing system. Reservation requests can be easily submitted then reviewed by the district and renters will have the opportunity to view facility photos and descriptions, see a calendar of available dates, get estimated quotes and pay online.To view the district’s available facilities, please click https://www.facilitron.com/osd93030.If you need any assistance setting up an account and/or in placing a facility use request, you can contact Facilitron at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling them at: 800-272-2962 Ext 1.Important Information:
• Civic Use Terms and Conditions (English & Spanish)
• Insurance Requirement & Certificate Requirements English & Spanish• Facilities rental fee schedule (English) Facilities rental fee schedule (Spanish)
• Permits are issued upon successful submission of required documentation and approval by the district. Permits may require up to 2 weeks for processing.
-Certificate of Liability Insurance – Must have for all users and vendors.
-501-C3 Non-Profit Form (when applicable)
-Valid Driver’s License-Payment of fees
• Payment processed through Facilitron only
• Required key must be picked up and dropped off during office hours
• Required key must be returned after each permit duration endsFacilities Civic Permits Contact:
Norma Herrera, Facilities Technician
Telephone: (805) 385-1514 ext. 2503 or email: email@example.comCivic Permits Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.