Oxnard School District Enrollment Center
The Oxnard School District Enrollment Center serves as a centralized location for families to register and enroll students at one of 21 school sites. The Enrollment Center offers the following services:
- Registration for students in grades preschool through eighth grade
- Verification of residence
- Verification of immunization
- Language assessment
- Program placement options
- Special Populations (homeless, foster and migrant families) services
- Transfer requests
The Enrollment Center is located at 925 South A Street, Oxnard, CA 93030. The Enrollment Center Manager, Danielle Gamez, can be reached at 805-385-1515 or email@example.com.
General information about enrollment can also be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.