Oxnard School District is experiencing school closure due to the COVID19 virus concern; however, the staff in Pupil Services are on duty and available to serve the community. The staff links within the Department of Pupil Services will provide you with access to school-based staff such as School Counselors, Outreach Specialists (ORCs) as well as the Enrollment Center. You may contact District staff via phone or email during the hours of 8:00 - 5:00 Monday through Friday. Finally, here is a list of community resources that might be helpful during this time of crisis.
Michael C. Ridge, Director
Pupil Services proudly serves the families of Oxnard School District in these important areas:
- Attendance / SARB (School Attendance Review Board)
- Behavior / Counseling / Discipline / PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports)
- Enrollment / Registration
- Family Needs: Clothing, Housing, Food
- Health: Behavioral, Dental, Hearing, Medical, Vision
- School Safety / Disaster Response / SROs (School Resource Officers)
- Section 504 (Disability accommodations not contained in an IEP)
- Special Programs: Homeless*, Foster Youth*, Migrant Families
If you need support in any of these areas, please follow the links above or contact us at 805-385-1501 Ext. 2161.
* The Director of Pupil Services is the liaison for homeless and foster students. For support related to homeless and foster students, please contact the Department of Pupil Services.