Department of Physical Education
Mr. Smathers (805) 385-1539 ext. 4502
ONLINE CLASS SYLLABUS
- Be on time to our assigned ZOOM class meetings.
- Have you full name properly displayed ON YOUR DEVICE in ZOOM class!
- Follow instructions the first time!
- Be quiet when the teacher talks!
- If you have questions, raise your hand; wait for teacher to call you.
B. Things to remember
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE IN CLASS DAILY & COMPLETE THE WORK
- We treat others the way we want to be treated ourselves!
- We don’t use foul language!
- It is your responsibility to make up tests & assignments we missed!
- Violation of class rules will lead to the following consequences:
- Verbal warning, phone call to parents, conference with parents, class suspension
D. Activities and Curriculum are aligned to the State Standards
- All students are graded on a point system and their grade will depend on the percentage of points earned.
- GRADES WILL COUNT THIS TRIMESTER AND WILL BE ON YOUR REPORT CARD
- Assignments/Workout Activity Logs: 60%
- Zoom Class Meeting: 40%
Everyone starts with an A+
100-90% = A
89-80% = B
79-70% = C
69-60% = D
Below 59% = F
I am looking forward to a great year of online learning and physical activity.