Welcome to the Public Information/Public Relations for the Oxnard School District (K-8). We are available to address any questions you may have as well as welcome your input. Inquires should be directed to Letitia Austin, Public Information Officer, at (805) 385-1501, ext. 2129 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ensure that you get the information or sources needed.
Why is School PR important?
- Providing Public Information
- Promoting Confidence in Our Schools
- Improving Communications with Parents, Stakeholders, Community
- Promoting the Value of Public Education
- Correcting Misunderstandings
- Promoting the AWESOME Learning Opportunities Happening in Our Schools!