Kindergarten Distance Learning
Welcome to the Kindergarten resources page!
March 30 - April 3 Distance Learning Plan
All of our Kindergarten Teachers are using Class Dojo to communicate with families, please email your child’s teacher if you are not connected with our Ritchen Kindergarten ClassDojo to view our daily videos, read alouds, and messages.
Ritchen Kindergarten Home Learning Packet
- Targeted review for reading, writing, and math skills.
- Additional practice in art and life skills.
OSD Home Learning Packet (Under Inportant Links here and OSD website)
- Review-math, language arts, science, social studies
Capit-phonics program (we’ll contact families once families are able to connect)
At Home Reading
- Read books with your child
- Read alouds posted daily on Class Dojo.
- Epic! Digital Library (teachers will sent invites)
- AR Take a an AR quiz
Recommended Resources (Free at the time of this posting-parents are under no obligation to purchase any apps, products or services if advertised)
- Abcmouse.com-parents can sign up to three students on one account go to abcmouse.com/redeem
- Contact your teacher or check Class Dojo for the code.
- Create an account using your personal email address and a password of your choice
- Happynumbers.com-account information sent out by teachers
- Teach Your Monster to Read also available on the App Store, currently free
Harry Kindergarten Music
Jack Hartmann Kids Music Channel
Art for Kids Hub
Alphabet and Sight Word Songs