- What type of art does Andy Goldsworthy create?
- What is one way he shows respect to nature in his artwork?
- Define ‘ephemeral art’
- Why does he photograph most of his work?
- How did he create “Rain Shadow”?
- Does Andy Goldsworthy inspire you? Why or why not?
- Pick any random household object that fits in your hand.
- Place it somewhere on a blank piece of paper (any size paper is fine).
- Use your object as a starting point and create a drawing that incorporates and/or interacts with the object. (You may draw in any style.)
- Take a picture of your drawing and share it with me.
USE YOUR IMAGINATION & HAVE FUN!