Oxnard School District COVID-19 DASHBOARD
Oxnard School District is committed to the health and safety of our students and staff. This Dashboard and Reporting system has been created to provide transparent data to our families and staff regarding COVID-19 cases in the Oxnard School District.
- The Dashboard shows statistics of positive cases while protecting the privacy and confidentiality of students and staff.
- The Reporting System is reviewed and verified by the OSD COVID-19 team.
- No names or identifying information will ever be shared publically.
- The Dashboard is updated when information is reported and verified.
There are two pages to view.
- Page 1 shows total positive cases by school/location.
- Page 2 shows 14 days active cases by day. It represents the number of confirmed positive COVID-19 cases, reported within the last 14 days, among District students and staff on our campuses (in-person instruction only) and at District facilities.
How to Use
- Select a Location Name to see positive cases per school/location.
- Use the slider to select a date range or enter in a specific date range.
- Select School Location to see all cases in that data range.
- On page 2 see 14 days active cases by day.
- On the bar graph see which schools reported cases.
- See active 14 days cases by site with percentage of cases by total population.
- Click RESET VISUALS to refresh the data.
Contact tracing is done by the OSD COVID-19 Team and Ventura County Public Health. Contact tracing occurs when there is a reported positive case in one of our facilities. Close Contacts are notified advised to quarantine.
All data is preliminary, subject to change upon case investigations, and reported to Oxnard School District and Ventura County Public Health. Parents and staff may receive notification of new positive cases at their campus that are not yet noted on the dashboard because investigations to identify close contacts are still taking place. Once all close contacts are identified and contacted, the information is submitted to upload to the dashboard. Therefore data may lag by a day or more.
The number of confirmed cases reflected on the Dashboard is cumulative since campuses reopened on August 19, 2020.
Please note, the Dashboard is not updated on weekends, non-school days or holidays.