The Oxnard School District will begin accepting applications for those who wish to volunteer at a school. If you wish to submit an application, please request an application at McAuliffe School's main office.
El Distrito Escolar de Oxnard comenzará a aceptar solicitudes para aquellos que deseen ser voluntarios en una escuela. Si desea presentar una solicitud, solicite una solicitud en la oficina principal de la escuela McAuliffe.
7 Simple Steps to becoming an Approved Volunteer in OSD:
1. Acquire a Volunteer Application Form from your school site and complete it. (Must be 21 years or older)
2. Schedule an appointment to have your fingerprint (DOJ/FBI) completed.
3. Bring a valid California Driver’s License or California issued ID to your appointment
4. Bring your Negative TB (Tuberculosis) Clearance to your appointment (10 hours or more a month volunteer)
5. Sign Volunteer Code of Conduct Form
6. Complete Molestation Prevention Training/Information
7. Bring COVID vaccinations/booster verification (mandatory)
8. Submit TDAP, MMR and Flu shot Clearance (Pre-K only)
SPORTS COACHES VOLUNTEER - ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
8. Current First Aid Certification
9. Current CPR/AED Certification
10. Complete Concussion Training Online
11. Complete Sudden Cardiac Arrest Training Online
12. Sign Code of Conduct and Expectations for Coaches