From tree to sky, come watch us fly!
San Miguel 2022-2023
Back to School
Mark your calendar, the first day of school is TUESDAY August 23, 2022
• To minimize the spread of COVID-19, it is strongly encouraged every student returning to school from summer break administer an over-the-counter COVID-19 test before returning to school.
• Face masks/coverings will be strongly recommended for all students and staff.
COVID-19 Expectations for students coming to school must:
• Never arrive on campus sick even if symptoms are mild.
• Be conscientious of physical distancing
• Wash or sanitize hands frequently
Students Must Stay Home If:
• They feel sick, and should contact their primary care physician.
• They test positive for COVID-19.
• They meet CDPH guidelines for isolation.
• Have a temperature greater than 100 degrees F.
• Notify the Front Office if their student or a household member develops any COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19.
• Retrieve their student promptly from the Front Office if they become ill at school.
• Ensure your child’s immunization records are up-to-date. Submit to School Office.
• Reminder if your child received a COVID-19 vaccination to provide a copy of their vaccination card to school office.